The Healthcare department is one of the largest sectors of India when it comes to revenue & employment. The Indian Healthcare sector is growing rapidly which calls for more staff, right? Hence, being a doctor is not everyone’s cup of tea. Different people have different strengths, interests, and capabilities. After the doctor who does most of the work for the patients? A Nurse! The nursing profession is quite underrated solely because it wasn’t glorified as other medical professions like doctors, surgeons, etc, but it plays one of the major roles in the healthcare sector. Nurses are the ones who take care of the patient after the treatment and bring healthy recovery. The average salary of a nurse in India is 2-3 LPA/-, however, overseas a Registered Nurse can earn up to ₹53,00,000 LPA which is a pretty huge amount. So, people who are confused about this career, and thinking from where they should complete their nursing program, here is is the list of the Top Nursing Colleges In Delhi;
• All India Institute Of Medical Sciences –(AIIMS)
• Jamia Hamdard University.
• Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University –(GGSIPU)
• Lady Hardinge Medical College –(LHMC)
• Impact Paramedical and Healthcare Institute –(IPHI)
• Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research –(HIMSR)
• Gurukul Institute of Management And Technology –(GIMT)
• Institute of Professional Studies and Reseach.
• Vinayaka Institution of Management and Technology –(VIMT)
• Institute of Public Health and Hygiene –(IPHH)
• Amity Nursing College.
• Apollo School of Nursing.
• Florance Nightingale College of Nursing
• Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences –(DITPMS)
• Integrated Institute of Technology –(IIT)
• Holy Family College of Nursing.
• Ahilya Bai College of Nursing
• Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship Universitiy –(DSEU)
These are the Best Nursing Colleges in Delhi. One can complete any Nursing program from any of these colleges i.e., ANM, GNM, B.Sc (Nursing). Nursing is a career option that has great potential for future opportunities.